Setting up an online event on Conferize is straightforward, all you'll need to do is to create a new event and set up your event website. From the Website setting you can either select the pre-built Webinar template, customize one of our many other event templates, or build your own layout using the Builder.
Once you’ve set up your website, you’ll need to connect your broadcast to your event, but fear not, we’ve written a short guide, to take you through the integration process.
Note: We recommend that you set up your Event Communications to include the link of your event and the meeting room password if you’ve added one.
Setting up your online event Using YouTube Live
Conferize integrates smoothly with YouTube Live, however you need a verified YouTube account, with live streaming enabled. It may take up to 24 hours to get your account verified, so we recommend you do that as soon as possible.
Once you’re verified and all you have to do is add a Video Section on your website, and paste the YouTube Live link into the form.
How to live stream from YouTube Live
- Log into your YouTube account and click the “Create a video or post” button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Give your live stream a title, select a privacy setting (public, private, or unlisted), and schedule your broadcast event for later (Make sure to set the same time as in Conferize).
- Select “Go Live” from the drop-down menu once you’re ready to broadcast.
Setting up your online event using Zoom
Conferize integrates seamlessly with Zoom, however you need to register a free account on Zoom.
Note: If you’re expecting more than 100 people to join your event, you’ll also need to upgrade your Zoom account to a paid plan.
Once you’ve created your account and scheduled your webinar, you can easily add it to your website, by adding a Broadcast Section to your web page, and pasting the link to your event.
How to live stream from Zoom
- To connect your Zoom broadcast to Conferize, you’ll first need to create an account on Zoom, and schedule and set up a new webinar.
- If you want to keep your event private, remember to add a password, and include this in your Event Communications, so attendees can access the link.
- Navigate to the Website Builder from within your event, and add a new Broadcast section
- Once you’ve set up your event, all you need to do is copy the Link to the webinar, and paste that into the Broadcast Section.